Your pool deck is a popular backdrop for family and friends to socialize and enjoy Southern California’s wonderful climate. This cherished oasis gets even more use as hot, dry summers prevail. Whether you are entertaining, relaxing, sunbathing or watching young children swim in the pool, the deck experiences significant foot traffic. You must perform regular maintenance because the deck is continually exposed to the elements, chlorine, salt and chemicals, which cause the surface to deteriorate.
The concrete may chip, crack and flake or lose its non-slip coating, which is a major risk for serious injuries. It also diminishes the appearance of your investment. You can prevent these problems by resealing your decking on an annual basis. In some situations, it may be necessary to perform a procedure known as pool deck resurfacing. This will ensure that your deck is safe and visually appealing for both residential and commercial pools.
Benefits of Pool Deck Resurfacing
Improving your concrete pool decks may be the last on your list but don’t let it look stained and gloomy forever! It is highly recommended that you get your decks a resurfacing because it will give you more than just better-looking pools! We’ve listed more ways why it is to your advantage.
- Improves Overall Aesthetics. Who doesn’t love a new look? Partner your beautiful landscapes with complementary colors and textures from a wide array of options to choose from. Whether you prefer bricks, pavers, or the look of wood, you can emulate those patterns into your decks without the maintenance of non-cement material.
- Covers and stains and damage. Before installation, we make sure that any damage in your concrete pool decks are dealt with accordingly to make sure you get the best results. Get form in function in one! Plus, spray texures, concrete deck coatings, and pool deck stains cover up most of the imperfections.
- Helps battle the heat. The coating helps control the heat seeping into your concrete. Say goodbye to sun-burnt heat and skin with high quality coatings.
- Gives you a more enjoyable time. Fewer repairs needed with better appeal gives you more time to just enjoy and relax with your friends and family! Forget the DIY and let the professionals do the work for you!
Why Get a Contractor for a Residential & Commercial Concrete Pool Deck CA Services?
Don’t risk your business or property with improper installation of pool deck resurfacing. Get only experienced contractors to reap these benefits:
- Save time & Effort. When you get started with a pool deck resurfacing by experienced contractors, the time will be shortened because of the experience, equipment, and trained human resources in our team. Compared to doing it on your own with minimal experience and information, hiring a team gets the job done – quick and easy.
- Minimize mistakes and redos. DIYs can cause you to redo the job because every pool is different with different needs, environment, and age. This is where years of experience comes in handy due to the fact that we’ve been resurfacing all sorts of pools and giving splendid results-of course, yours will be the same without wasting time and effort. Enjoy the company of your loved ones or earn your keep while you leave the hard work to the experts.
- Save money in the long run. When it is professionally installed, not only does it help you avoid any redos and additional costs, but it assures you durability and quality because of our careful installation and high-grade materials imported by branded products specifically for resurfacing pool decks. Don’t worry about immediate cracking, peeling or unleveled surfaces caused by wrong pool deck installations.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to resurface a concrete pool deck?
For a 750-square foot pool deck, the price will be around $2,250 or even more than $3750. Basic overalys will cost $5250 while stamped concrete will cost more at $6000 and up. Take note that this will not be true for every resurfacing job since pools and pool decks come in different shapes and sizes.
In addition, concrete damage may add to the total cost.
Can you resurface concrete around a pool?
Yes. You can choose from different procedures like concrete stained decks to stamped deck that imitate the patterns of stone and wood.
You will have to make sure the water does not drip into the overlays while leaving them to dry.
How much does a stamped concrete pool deck cost?
Stamped concrete pool decks will cost you around $6000 to more than $15,000 dollars, depending on the the surface area, repairs, resealing, and other services that will be needed to have a successful resurfacing job.
How do you resurface an old concrete pool?
Step 1. Prep the Surface. This involves repairing and resealing to make sure there are no cracks or worse damage that will affect the durability of your overlays.
Step 2. Application. We use only the highest quality material and mix it well with professional equipment. From priming to pouring, we delicately spread the overlay depending on the service you want. It can either be sprayed, rolled or trowelled on the surface.
Step 3. Seal it in. We leave the overlay to cure and finish it off with a strong sealer to avoid any mildews and cracks from forming. Enjoy your durable decks made by the finest concrete artisans!
Looking to improve your backyard pool? Get a concrete pool deck resurfacing for your residence today and enjoy the company of your friends and family by the waters! Needing to upscale your business? Try our Orange County Commercial Concrete Pool Deck CA Services to bring your pool to a whole new level. We are licensed bonded and insured!
Decorative Concrete Surfaces is Orange County’s highly regarded company and industry leader in the production of low-maintenance, resilient and slip-resistant surfaces.
These innovative products are renowned for their ability to withstand the climate in Los Angeles and the surrounding area.
We are an accredited BBB company with an A+ rating and over 40 years in the industry. Our skilled installers have extensive experience working with a wide variety of surfaces, textures and colors, including the popular Sundek Classic Texture.
We can select an overlay and coating that will match the décor of your backyard landscaping and create a unified look. Whether you need to install a new deck or repair an existing one
Call (714) 563-4141 or sending an email to email@example.com.