Orange County is renowned for its incredible year-round climate and recreational attractions. To support the burgeoning interest in wellness, a wide variety of commercial enterprises, such as hotels, fitness centers and apartment communities, install swimming pools as part of their amenity packages. In addition to providing a safe surface, commercial pool decks should be visually appealing and complement the overall décor of the facility. Ease of care and maintenance are other factors that your staff should consider when selecting swimming pool deck coatings, designs and materials.
Our pool decking company installs slip resistant, low-maintenance, durable pool deck resurfacing coatings and finishes. The wide assortment of available deck coating and overlay solutions allows facility managers to choose their preferred patterns, colors and textures. You can simulate a variety of natural materials like slate or brick to create a unique pattern, which enables your organization to evoke the image that you wish to convey.
Why get Resurfacing for your Commercial Pool Deck Orange county, CA?
Many wonder if resurfacing your pool decks is as important any other surface. Though it depends on the nature of the business, recreating your floors can do more than just the average flooring option, and if you haven’t tried concrete? It’s about time to switch.
- Spas and Wellness Centers. Relaxing is better when the atmosphere is set. Cool blues and greens help ease the mind from the hustle-bustle of everyday life. Get your clients what they deserve and complement the space with the right decorative concrete technique.
- Resorts. What makes resorts stand out? Along with the service and the rooms would be pools! But, not just any plain pool. They’re looking for an aesthetic and class that great finish pools present. If you want to level up your game, take the cue and resurface your pool decks.
- Schools. Pools aren’t supposed to be grimmy and damaged. It presents an eyesore and a hazard to students.
- Public Pools. With the high-traffic that community pools face, it would be a great idea to toughen up the concrete with a concrete coating and overalys. Get staining in the process to keep them looking good as new.
Benefits of Resurfacing for Commercial Pool deck Prange County, ca
- Beautiful Colors and Textures to choose from. Concrete is customizable to copy any texture and color you’d like. No need to get yourself wood or pavers that accumulate dirt and rot due to water. Get the look in one go!
- Improve the Aesthetics of the area. Stand out from the crowd and let your business be known for that aesthetic pool. Pattern it to your business theme or the feel of the room and let it be an instagramable space for young and old alike.
- Repair any minor damages. Not only do you transform the look but the coating also repair your decks with minor damages that the years have brought on it. HIde the cracks and stains effectively without needing to replace anything.
- Increase the durability. Concrete is durable but with a commercial pool deck coating and overlay? You’re on your way to making it last for years.
- Less repairs needed. compared to other pool decking materials, commercial pools using concrete wins among the rest. It’s not hard to maintain and there’s no chemicals needed.
Whether the surface is exposed to the elements, pool chemicals, high foot traffic or a combination of these factors, the existing coating may wear down. In these situations, our trained staff will resurface or refinish your concrete pool deck area as needed. We have the expertise required to service concrete pool decks in a wide variety of commercial and public settings, including hotels, fitness centers, water parks and schools as well as apartments and condominiums.
We are an accredited, A+ rated company with the Better Business Bureau, and an established deck coating contractor with more than 40 years of experience in the industry. Our company can handle any renovation or remodel project and maintain your deck with professional concrete pool deck services, such as refinishing or decorative concrete resurfacing. Contact our office at (714) 563-4141 or send an email to email@example.com for more information and a free, no obligation estimate. We can customize aesthetic and functional solutions for your residential or commercial concrete pool deck.
We service Los Angeles, Fullerton, Costa Mesa, Brea, Thousand Oaks, Glendora, Newport Beach, Yorba Linda, and other surrounding areas.