Pool deck coatings that
Renowned Pool Decking Contractors in Orange County
Orange County is renowned for its commercial enterprises, such as hotels, fitness centers and apartment communities. It’s only proper to install swimming pools as part of their amenity packages. Thus, having commercial pool decks that are safe and visually appealing is a must. You’ll also need to complement the overall décor of the facility. Ease of care and maintenance are other factors that your staff should consider when selecting swimming pool deck coatings, designs and materials.
Our pool decking company installs slip resistant, low-maintenance, durable pool deck resurfacing coatings and finishes. The wide assortment of available deck coating and overlay solutions allows facility managers to choose their preferred patterns, colors and textures. You can simulate a variety of natural materials like slate or brick to create a unique pattern, which enables your organization to evoke the image that you wish to convey.
Why Get Resurfacing for your Commercial Pool Deck Orange County, CA?
Many wonder if resurfacing your pool decks is as important any other surface. Though it depends on the nature of the business, recreating your floors can do more than just the average flooring option. And if you haven’t tried concrete, It’s about time to switch.
- Spas and Wellness Centers. Relaxing is better when the atmosphere is set. Cool blues and greens help ease the mind from the hustle-bustle of everyday life. Get your clients what they deserve and complement the space with the right decorative concrete technique.
- Resorts. What makes resorts stand out? Along with the service and the rooms would be pools! But, not just any plain pool. They’re looking for an aesthetic and class that great finish pools present. If you want to level up your game, take the cue and resurface your pool decks.
- Schools. Pools aren’t supposed to be grimmy and damaged. It presents an eyesore and a hazard to students.
- Public Pools. With the high-traffic that community pools face, it would be a great idea to toughen up the concrete with a concrete coating and overalys. Get staining in the process to keep them looking good as new.
Benefits of Resurfacing for Commercial Concrete Pool Deck Orange County, CA
- Beautiful Colors and Textures to choose from. Concrete overlay is customizable to copy any texture and color you’d like. No need to get yourself wood or pavers that accumulate dirt and rot due to water. Get the look in one go!
- Improve the Aesthetics of the area. Stand out from the crowd and let your business be known for that aesthetic pool. Pattern it to your business theme or the feel of the room and let it be an instagramable space for young and old alike.
- Repair any minor damages. Not only do you transform the look but the coating also repair your decks with minor damages that the years have brought on it. Hide the cracks and stains effectively without needing to replace anything.
- Improve safety. Get a non slip and high quality surface with a commercial concrete pool deck Orange County CA. The spray textures and patterns make it easy for traction and gives your guests a worry-free space to have fun in!
- Increase the durability. Concrete surfaces are durable but with a commercial pool deck coating and overlay? You’re on your way to making it last for years.
- Less repairs needed. Get it layered over existing decks! Compared to other pool decking materials, commercial pools using concrete wins among the rest. It’s not hard to maintain and there’s no frequent deck repair needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good size pool deck?
What is a good size pool deck? Around four feet wide or more to provide a safe surface when coming in or going out of the pool. Municipal codes do require residential pool decks to meet the standard of four feet wide. You can also follow the rule of thumb when measuring the deck’s square footage and it has to be the same as your pools’ square footage. A 350-square foot pool must have a deck of 350 square feet as well.
What is the best decking to put around a pool?
The best decking to put around a pool would be spray knockdown texture. This is a single-color slip-resistant concrete coating that is durable and cost-effective, lasting 10 to 15 years. The light color also helps to keep the surface area cool for your feet. Besides this spray texture, there are a lot of other resurfacing options you can try out.
- Stamped concrete
- Stained concrete
- Polyurea Polyaspartic coatings
- Exposed aggregate
- Stamped Concrete Rejuvenation
How much does it cost to build a deck around a pool?
Building a deck around a pool will need concrete pouring. The price will range from $6 to $10 per square foot (excluding concrete coatings). For a basic 300 square foot pool deck, it will range from $2450 to $2600. Just remember proper concrete pouring is important to ensure that your pools will last long and concrete coatings to make them last even longer (up to 10 years.)
What is the cheapest pool decking?
Poured concrete is the cheapest pool deck option. But, be aware that it gets really hot in high temperatures and the surface may get slippery. To counter this, get a concrete pool decking contractor to pout an overlay and coating. This not only keeps the surface cool but it also prevents any slip-and-fall accidents.
Whether the surface is exposed to the elements, pool chemicals, high foot traffic or a combination of these factors, the existing coating may wear down. In these situations, our trained staff will resurface or refinish your concrete pool deck area as needed.
We have the expertise required to service Orange County commercial concrete pool deck, CA in a wide variety of commercial and public settings, including hotels, fitness centers, water parks and schools as well as apartments and condominiums.
We are an accredited, licensed, bonded, A+ rated company with the Better Business Bureau, and an established deck coating contractor with more than 40 years of experience in the industry. Our company can handle any renovation or remodel project and maintain your deck with professional concrete pool deck services, such as refinishing or decorative concrete resurfacing.
CALL US AT (714) 563-4141 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a free, no obligation estimate. We can customize aesthetic and functional solutions for your residential or commercial concrete pool deck.
We service Los Angeles, Fullerton, Costa Mesa, Brea, Thousand Oaks, Glendora, Newport Beach, Yorba Linda, and other surrounding areas.