A swimming pool is a great way to enjoy the wonderful Mediterranean climate in Orange County, and pool decks enable you to fully enjoy this backyard oasis. The surface requires care and maintenance to prevent the concrete from developing cracks, which can threaten the structural integrity of your decking. These defects can pose a safety hazard and detract from the appearance of your pool.
Traditional concrete surfaces can crack, chip or flake for a number of reasons, such as exposure to the sun, rain and wind. Seismic activity can cause the soil to shift beneath the structure as well. Another potential issue is that the non-slip surface can wear away due to continual use. To correct these issues and prevent future problems, you should schedule professional pool deck repair service.
How does Pool Deck Repair Service Work?
Damaged Concrete Pool decks don’t need to be replaced with a new pour. There are better ways to solve it like Decorative Concrete! This can be broken up into to types depending on your needs.
➢Pool Deck Resurfacing
Pool deck repair Orange County can be done by applying a thin layer of material that acts as a coating. Preparation involves sealing any major cracks and cleaning the surface to remove any debris, mold, and washable stains. The end result is a beautiful glossy surface with no damage in sight. Compared to refinishing, this is a more extensive repair option since it utilizes a concrete coating and a stain may be optional to add vibrancy and beauty to any deck.
➢Pool Deck Refinishing
Pool deck repair services such as refinishing are for minor imperfections like stubborn or permanent stains on your pool deck. For this, pool deck staining is done using a water-based or acid-based stain to recolor and conceal unwanted discoloration. Compared to resurfacing, the technique doesn’t involve any concrete overlay.
What are the benefits of getting a Pool Deck Repair Service?
Our repair services may look simple but the benefits are better than getting a new deck! When it comes to appearance, time, and cost, nothing is better than decorative concrete solutions in getting your money’s worth!
- Less time, less cost. Getting a new pour to solve the cracks will not only cost you much but also take longer to cure and be ready for the water. Getting a resurfacing or refinishing is quicker and cheaper but gives you stunning results all the same.
- Repair & Recreate. While addressing the main concern of fixing the damage, you also get to redesign your pool deck! Compliment your landscapes and gardens with warm colors or create a nautical-inspired theme with cool blues. The options are endless and our team is always ready to sit down with you to talk about your dream pool project.
- Safety First. Don’t wait for accidents & injuries to happen before you get those holes fixed! Get a pool deck repair Orange county and rest assured that your pool is safe for kids and adults alike.
- Less work, more fun. Wy go through the trouble of buying the materials, paint and equipment needed to do the repair when you can get professionals to do it for you? Skip the chore and enjoy with your loved ones and leave the repairing to us!
Why Hire Professional Pool Deck Repair Orange County Contractors
We take pride in our team of professional pool deck contractors. Contrary to popular belief, hiring a contractor might be the best idea when dealing with damaged concrete. Here are some reasons why:
- More experience. With over 20 years of experience in the pool deck resurfacing industry, we are licensed and bonded to accomplish any repair job through decorative concrete. We believe replacing concrete is definitely a bigger cost and a longer procedure so why replace it if you can resurface it for longer use!
- Fewer Mistakes. The downsides of DIYs or inexperienced contractors would be the big margin of error. Nothing beats experience and many have tried to repair a crack to only end up making it worse or covering the eyesore without solving the problem. Get experienced contractors that know how to figure out the cause and solution to the damages on your concrete.
- Faster than a Do-It-Yourself Repair. Our team is complete with equipment and skills to get the job done quickly and easily. No need to outsource additional personnel! We assure you our work can get it done while you have quality time with the people you love! Leave it to us because we highly recommend you get the rest you deserve!
- Professionally done. Forget the uneven surfaces and badly done crack filling! We use great equipment and have meticulous workers on the team to get you what your money deserves, even more! We’ll get your decks looking good as new.